There is untouched nature just at the heart of Europe – only few hours away from us. This is Slovenia – European nature at its best. Being untouched and not the “usual-primary-choice” for nature wanderer has allowed wildlife to flourish. Slovenia is really the place where you can witness proliferation and conservation of amazing and diverse European wildlife and eco-system. Combining wildlife with breath taking … Continue reading Slovenia – the land of wild brown bears
Our trip to South Africa has been simply memorable. The main reason for us to visit this time was shark safari to which we gladly devoted 80% of the trip’s time in two amazing location: False Bay and Mossel Bay. The remaining 20% was instead spent venturing around the amazing Gondwana Game Reserve. In between these main locations, since we never stop exploring, we had … Continue reading South Africa – Cape Town To Mossel Bay – The Full Random Odyssey Itinerary – Shark and Game Reserve Safari
South Africa is clearly very famous for safari and wildlife watching. During these experiences you can have very close encounters with the famous BIG 5. Just to remind you the BIG 5 animals are elephant, lion, leopard, rhino and buffalo. However, safaris are also great to watch the entire African natural environment with its giraffes, hippos, amazing birds, floral beauties and much much more to … Continue reading South Africa – Gondwana Game Reserve – Mossel Bay – Big 5 Wildlife Safari
Mossel Bay is another location we absolutely recommend if you are addicted to sharks and want to spend time with the beautiful Great White Sharks. The other South Africa spot we recommend for White Sharks is False Bay in Simon’s Town. You can read the full blog post about main attractions in Simon’s Town, the breaching white sharks and the African Penguins in by following … Continue reading South Africa – Mossel Bay (Mosselbaai) – The Nursery of the Great White Sharks
I think we have all been there. It is late at night. We have been researching flights and hotel for the vacations we intend to have in 6 or 9 months time. We are excited. The price is just right – actually a real offer and we are about to press the “BOOK NOW” button. Clearly the offer is non-refundable. Ultimately – it is a … Continue reading What is the best travel insurance?